- Wed, 02:44: When I hear "believe me," I know stupidity follows.
My Crazy Life with Family, Friends, Dogs, and Pop Culture
17 August 2016 @ 12:21 am
06 August 2016 @ 07:02 am
03 August 2016 @ 07:01 am
28 July 2016 @ 11:42 pm
22 July 2016 @ 07:01 am
- Fri, 02:35: RT @NormOrnstein: Every word is a lie except "and" and "the"
- Fri, 02:35: RT @PolitiFact: Trump has claimed he opposed the Iraq War, but there's no proof he said that at the time: https://t.co/9sgNw4jA1F #RNCinCLE
- Fri, 02:36: RT @LOLGOP: Trump: Hillary is so weak that she controls the entire world.
- Fri, 02:37: RT @PolitiFact: NEW! Trump said Latino poverty has grown under Obama, but ignores important stat: https://t.co/B9jNAXuWjR #RNCinCLE
- Fri, 02:37: RT @txvoodoo: Avoid Trump. https://t.co/1wUlnoVuJB
- Fri, 02:39: RT @BCAppelbaum: Our trade deficit is not $800 billion dollar. This is just not true. He said it like three times and it's still not true.
- Fri, 02:39: RT @Jennyablue: And, fascism. https://t.co/DEcAUbE1rF
- Fri, 02:40: RT @GhostPanther: Remember: - Violent Crime in a decades long decline - More Mexicans leaving USA than entering - Obama has created 9 mill…
- Fri, 02:40: RT @Jennyablue: Only cop crime is up. https://t.co/8Kj1iopAFJ
- Fri, 02:41: Hahaha https://t.co/zA5bppyrHR
21 July 2016 @ 09:34 pm
- Fri, 02:23: RT @keithboykin: For the record, Trump got 2.5 million fewer votes than Hillary Clinton. #gopconvention
- Fri, 02:24: RT @igorvolsky: Trump cherry picking statistics & cities. National crime rate is about half of what it was at its height in 1991. https://t…
- Fri, 02:26: RT @BraddJaffy: Fact check on Trump: Violent crime and murder rates have dropped almost in half in the last 20 years, per most recent avail…
- Fri, 02:29: RT @DCRobTV: TRUMP: Crime is up 50% in our nations Capital… yeah except for not… Homicides were down 9% https://t.co/p4heCLoEWl
- Fri, 02:30: RT @PolitiFact: Trump's stat on black youth unemployment includes students and kids not looking for a job: https://t.co/sO1ynKSDkL #RNCinCLE
- Fri, 02:31: RT @digby56: Remember when Trump said a woman who needed to breast feed at a deposition was "disgusting?"
- Fri, 02:32: RT @KeithOlbermann: 43 million Americans on food stamps rather than starving like the GOP intended them to! #Dipshit
- Fri, 02:32: Promises not to lie??? https://t.co/6vArlA0inO
- Fri, 02:32: RT @PolitiFact: $150 billion for nothing? A high estimate that includes several returns for the U.S.: https://t.co/wVFDSD7XIS #RNCiNCLE
- Fri, 02:33: RT @donnabrazile: I feel bad for fact checkers. More private sector jobs created in the last six years than the Republicans added in their…
14 November 2015 @ 08:12 am
11 November 2015 @ 08:11 am
01 November 2015 @ 08:12 am
29 October 2015 @ 08:11 am
- Thu, 00:40: RT @brood_va: We have lots of available hounds! Please share this post so everyone can check them out! https://t.co/1WimCSUz9f https://t.…
- Thu, 00:42: RT @factcheckdotorg: Marco Rubio says the US has "more businesses closing than starting." Not true, as we wrote here: https://t.co/Of0eGZTj…
- Thu, 00:46: RT @MEPFuller: Rubio v. Jeb https://t.co/dg3su0iPGB
- Thu, 01:09: RT @mothra_stewart: I don't know who you think you're taking the government back from. You are the government, dorks. #GOPDebate
- Thu, 01:11: Does @RealBenCarson know what he say? https://t.co/2NccRxvlt5
- Thu, 01:17: RT @txvoodoo: Those lost jobs in Obama's first term came in 09-10 - from Bush's recession.
- Thu, 01:17: RT @PolitiFact: Carly Fiorina has misstepped talking about the number of women in poverty in the past. https://t.co/6D6xCwJRZ7
- Thu, 01:41: @tedcruz where would the IRS workers go when you eliminate it? Have you thought about the unemployment you'd create?
- Thu, 01:42: RT @brianbeutler: MODERATOR: Mr. Trump, you called Marco Rubio Mark Zuckerberg’s personal senator. TRUMP: Nope! MODERATOR: Oh, terribly …
- Thu, 01:42: RT @cnnbrk: Fact Check: @realDonaldTrump did call @marcorubio Mark Zuckerberg's personal senator. https://t.co/uR1VxkKdFT