October 29th, 2015
( Collapse )
- Thu, 00:40: RT @brood_va: We have lots of available hounds! Please share this post so everyone can check them out! https://t.co/1WimCSUz9f https://t.…
- Thu, 00:42: RT @factcheckdotorg: Marco Rubio says the US has "more businesses closing than starting." Not true, as we wrote here: https://t.co/Of0eGZTj…
- Thu, 00:46: RT @MEPFuller: Rubio v. Jeb https://t.co/dg3su0iPGB
- Thu, 01:09: RT @mothra_stewart: I don't know who you think you're taking the government back from. You are the government, dorks. #GOPDebate
- Thu, 01:11: Does @RealBenCarson know what he say? https://t.co/2NccRxvlt5
- Thu, 01:17: RT @txvoodoo: Those lost jobs in Obama's first term came in 09-10 - from Bush's recession.
- Thu, 01:17: RT @PolitiFact: Carly Fiorina has misstepped talking about the number of women in poverty in the past. https://t.co/6D6xCwJRZ7
- Thu, 01:41: @tedcruz where would the IRS workers go when you eliminate it? Have you thought about the unemployment you'd create?
- Thu, 01:42: RT @brianbeutler: MODERATOR: Mr. Trump, you called Marco Rubio Mark Zuckerberg’s personal senator. TRUMP: Nope! MODERATOR: Oh, terribly …
- Thu, 01:42: RT @cnnbrk: Fact Check: @realDonaldTrump did call @marcorubio Mark Zuckerberg's personal senator. https://t.co/uR1VxkKdFT